Global warming is a serious threat to the earth. In this post, we will write 10 lines short essay on global warming in English. These 10 sentences on global warming will be very useful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.
Here are a few lines about global warming.
10 Lines on Global Warming
1. Global warming is caused by the increase in the average temperature of the earth.
2. Global warming is a serious environmental issue nowadays that led to climate change of our planet earth.
3. The increase in greenhouse gases (eg., carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere is the main reason for global warming.
4. Because of global warming, we can see sudden increases or decreases in rainfall. This is why flood or drought happens.
5. Due to global warming, the ice caps of glaciers are melting.
6. As an effect of global warming, sea levels are rising which threatens the coastal areas.
7. The ozone layer is being affected by global warming which protects us from dangerous UV rays.
8. Planting more trees and conserving forests can reduce global warming as it help absorb carbon dioxide.
9. We should use more renewable energy instead of petroleum energy.
10. It is high time to think about how to reduce global warming.
You can also read: